Sunday, June 12, 2011

NINE months!

Adrianna Rae is quite the crazy baby.  She learns so much in such a short amount of time, I'm constantly in awe of her and of her Creator that causes all of these things to happen.  I love watching her grow and do new things every day.  She now has 2 teeth that you can almost see when she smiles instead of having to pull her lip down and getting bit.  She is well on her way to crawling.  She pivots mostly, but gets up on her knees and lunges forward to get to what she wants and it works pretty well for her.  When she is sitting in her bed, she can pull up on the side.  However, she can't sit by herself, we have to put her in that position to begin with.

She loves her daddy and goes out of her way to prove it.  When he walks in, her face lights up and she squeals.  She's so sweet that way.  I think that since she's with me every hour of every day, she doesn't show that love for me all that much, but when I had my gallbladder taken out and I couldn't hold her for a whole day, she got very excited the next day when I decided to give it a shot and she was so happy.  It's very reassuring when I get to hold her and she lays her head down to snuggle.  It's nice to know she loves me.

No comments: